Sunday, January 20, 2013

Paris in the snow!

Snow alone is rare in Paris, and when it does snow it is extremely rare that it sticks. Therefore it is extremely exciting that this is what Paris currently looks like:




This is the small park near my house. The kids are out and playing!
Not having grown up in an area where there it snows, it is super exciting and fun for me to see a beautiful winter wonderland outside! I love it! I have mastered the stomp walk so as not to fall, and (so far) it has not failed me! Hooray! Some people have not been so lucky and have taken some very public tumbles (embarrassing!). It has gotten to the point now that there is quite a bit of snow on sidewalks and the road that has gotten packed and icy, so I am hoping the ever-graceful stomp walk does not fail me.

With love and snowflakes,

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment